1. In 2003,áon Holocaust Memorial Day,áin the midst of all the suicide
bombings in Jerusalem, a delegation of Arab students approached the then
head of theáCollege Dr. Itai (Itay) Zimran and asked to have a ceremony in
memory of the shaheeds (Martyrs).áIt waságranted but at that moment
showed up, out of the blue, a crew of Arutz 7ánews,áandáthey created
turmoil when they heard about it, so it was cancelled and hushed up.
2. A Literature teacher, AviáMaapil, used to make theálife of students
from Kiryat Arba so miserable that they had to leave.
3. Theágym teacher, Ruth Bar Sinai, Head of the Physical EducationáDept.
is a well-known activist. She recently signed a petition in support of Arab
MK Hanin Zuabi during the Flotilla incident http://www.atzuma.co.il/zoabi/0/12/.áá
She regularly sends out emails to her students asking to collect fundsá
in favor Arabs while she calls the Olim from the USA and France,
religiousáfanatics, right-wingers, filthy rich. She livesáin Talbiyeh,
Jerusalem in a "stolen" Arab house.
4. The Head of the Library, Dania Anzenberg, employs a hateful Arab woman,
Fatina, who insults Jews. That same Dania incites Arab workers in the
College to vote for radical parties and take advantage of their rights.áShe says
her own son votes for a Jewish-Arab party.
5. In January 2008, in the midst of Cast Lead Operation,
a member of staff Edith Sher-Zimran (daughter of Itai Zimran,
and head of the Pedagogical Resources Center) posted ads signed by her and
Hagit Ofran of Peace Now, collecting medicines and food for the people
6. In the computer room, there are two Arab workers, Amjad and Baha, who
shout at Jews go back to the lands you came from.
The authors wish to stay anonymous and guaranteed that what they
wrote is correct.